Monday, August 27, 2007

Long time listener-1st time caller

Hi Ya'll...

Like I sorta said up top Ive read these for years but never wrote one before.
Probably because I cant type or spell worth a darn lol. My name is Michael and I just wanted to give a shout out to all of you out there in computer land. Well besides this being a 1st for me I am also building a website of all things.....to get people off their butts and outdoors by promoting camping gear and kites. (like they really go together lol) Not like this Blogging aint a kik in da pants and fun too. I guess because I live 7000" up in the mountains surrounded by National Forest next to a lake and love to camp and fly kites helped a little. Well it sounded good to me,Who knows lol... So before I put you all to sleep and bore ya to death I will take my leave now.... P.S. I would appreciate any input or comments you might have on this crazy notion I have. Thanks Michael


(one more thing to help put you to sleep...I just love the word or term "tharizingsun" for some unknown reason especially because "the risingsun" is always taken when I try and ask for it for e-mails or domain names etc... and No im not Japanese if thats what your thinking lol. Maybe because I was born and raised in Southern Calif and have never really seen a true sunrise, only sunsets by the thousands from the beach....... Oh ya and just love the Beverly Hillbillys TV show too......sorry just thinking out loud again)


(I already know my spelling, commas and periods are atrocious and I apologize for that..but I did look up how to spell "atrocious" though)

No comments: