Thursday, August 29, 2013

Work at Home Moms -- Instant Payday Network




Work at Home Moms

Working For A Livin'       
(Huey Lewis and the News 1982)

                                                           


First off this program is not just for work at home moms.
But they are already at home near a computer in most cases.
So if thats the case for you then this program is for you as well.

During the course of a week's time I know you might be busy with the kids and housework etc...  But I'm sure you have a few hours of free time that you could devote to making extra money for yourself or the household. Especially with the lack of jobs situation facing so many today and so few getting to fill the few that are available.

Not just moms or dads but anybody with a few hours a week and the ability to follow a simple step by step instruction video at their lesure can be making extra money or enough money to quit their job and work at home instead. 

I Explained this instant payday network program in an earlier bolg in great detail so rather than have you go back and start reading all over let me tell you again how and why I picked this program over all the others out there.

With all the affiliate and network marketing programs.
You have so many options working from home to chose from.
Not just the affiliate and network programs. 
But those are the 2 different programs I  researched myself and have experience with so I can honestly say which programs I chose and why. 

Maybe your starting out like I did and have no money to put into a work at home business... No worries I was there and know how you feel starting from scratch and needing a "starting out never done this before free program or system"
with great help and support for a "newbie".

The word Free was very important to me and should be to you also. But the word Free was everywhere relating to affiliate marketing programs... So after signing up and then canceling more programs than I want to name or count. Because they were not really Free after all was said and done....

I was a beginner remember and had to find out the hard way.
Not having any "extra money" to put into their so called "Free Programs" that always ended up needing "upgrades" that you found out about after signing up. ( It's always in the video or fine print you skipped past or did not see. )

'Upgrades" or "Upsells" are products or services that you are required to purchase for the "Free Program" in order for you
to be marketed and or profitable. So much for Free right?

Then I came across the Instant Payday Network Program...
Free of course.... Ya Right.... 

What the heck. It's just one more video to watch and I have to find out right? 
Plus I can always "cancel it " like all the others..... 

I didn't want to look back later and think to myself, "What if."

So another sign up and another video later and.....

Six months later... I'm still with Instant Payday Network. 
I dont know why but for some reason I really believed that guy in the video for Instant Payday Network telling me that if I did exactly what he said this program was going to be Free. Otherwise it could be as low as $7 to $10 dollars.

After the video you will be asked if you want to sign up with Instant Payday Network and get started...

Below are the details explained in great length.
   
You must complete the 2 trial offer sites yourself first in order to be able to get paid to refer others.These sites are also Fortune 500 free trial offer sites: 
Express and Double My Cash Freebies.

 In hindsight this was actually good to have gone through. Meaning: I now know exactly where and what I'm referring others to.

Once you have completed Express and Double My Cash Freebies you can start referring others to do the same and complete trial offers.

As for me I did just what the guy in the video said and chose free trial offers  that cost me about $7 dollars because I did not want to wait 7 - 14 days before I could start getting paid referral fees. (7 to 14 days is the normal wait period for completely free trial offers)
So if I was not in such a hurry to finally get my own afiliate program started it was going to be truly a Free Program.  

Step 1
At the first site Express My Cash Freebies I picked a trial offer that was $1 dollar and had to make sure I canceled it within 14 days so as not to get monthly billing after the 14 day trial ended
so I put a notepad on my desktop to remind me of any trial offers that I needed to cancel.  That was suggested in the video, not my idea but I'm sure I would have wrote it down if not placed it on a desktop notepad anyway. Upon completing the trial offer(s) my status turned green and was sent to the next site.

Step 2
At the second and last site Double My Cash Freebies I chose a Game Fly trial offer that was $5 or $6 dollars for a month long trial that let me pick out games to be sent to my home to play then return. Since I'm being so honest here, I actually liked that trial offer but still canceled it before the trial month was over.

Now Express My Cash Freebies pays your $20 every-time you refer someone and they complete the 1 credit requirement, Double My Cash Freebies pays you $30.

Step 3
After you have completed Steps 1 and Steps 2, you will receive access to the back-office for Instant Payday Network where you can begin marketing the system to others and start to earn commissions yourself.

You receive a complete marketing system including a back-office which has features such as quick start guide, auto-responder series, training videos, done for you squeeze pages, sample marketing templates, stats tracking, and so much more.

So what did I do then...six months ago....

I went to the back-office of my Marketing System and watched many of the "How To" training videos and never looked back with any regret's since. Everything I needed was there being a "newbie" at the time... Banners-how to place adds videos-how and where to place adds on classified sites videos and forums etc...Which I did in the first week.


Then about a week later I received 3 referrals in one week, and then that turned into about one referral a day and after about two months time it's been a few a day now. 

Here are just 2 of the adds in your back-office to show you what I'm takling about that are a simple "copy and paste" code add to place.




You on the other hand might not be a beginner like I was and start right away placing ads on classified ad sites such as Craigslist, bulletin board sites, forums and pretty much anywhere you can get your ad on. These sites already get a ton of traffic and getting your ad in-front of thousands of people is actually quite easy. 


Remember I was in a hurry and took the faster route and paid $7 dollars. But you can truly get all this for FREE and started! 
It's all up to you to make notes or keep a record of what and when you need to cancel if your not planning on keeping it past the trial offer. ( It was 3 trial offers to cancel in my case)

P.S.
There is a Step 4... 
But please wait on that next step because it's not free.
Not that expensive either but soon enough you can go onto step 4 and have a one referral make that monthly payment for you out of your profits :)  

Step 4: Is optional, but it involves joining the Empower Network, the Empower Network is a viral blogging system
I highly recommend joining the Empower Network and the affiliate program but if you are just getting started and money is tight I recommend that you get some money coming in from Instant Payday Network first to cover the cost of Empower Network which is $25 a month for the viral blogging system and then $19.95 a month for the affiliate program, It's the best $45 you will spend each month for the return!


Here's one of many Empower Network add's and I mean many!

Before I signed up with Instant Payday Network I would never have known how to put a simple picture in a post or on a blog or an add in the classified pages. But because of all the training videos I have at my disposal 24hrs day or night I am actually able to use this in my everyday life and help others that might not know how easy it is to copy and paste images and html code.

And the support with both networks is great for beginners like I used to be. I had so many questions and If I could type it out and email it to support  in my back-office then within minutes in most cases Instant Payday Network gave me answers. Or else I could use the phone and talk to a nice support staff person. 

I always used the email for my questions because I did not want to open my mouth on the phone and remove all doubt as to how new I really was to all this computer stuff. lol

But that was then, and this is now...
And I'm doing much better at this comp stuff...
And I dont mind helping anyone out with questions...
If I can't help you because I don't know the answer I'm sorry..
But I will surely do my best to get you an answer...


So if you decide you would like to see the video please use one of my add link's on this page and that way if you have any questions before or after you decide to sign up please don't hesistate to ask no matter what it might be. :) 

Just post a comment here or email me with your question:
  (empower@tharizingsun.com)


To Your Success In Life....
Take Care Out There....
Michael...Tharizingsun.... 





2 comments:

Samsunda cilingir said...

Siteniz cok guzel basarilarinizin devamini bekleriz admin tanks

Anonymous said...

nice
anayelken
yaz kampı