Monday, July 29, 2013

Banjo or Carlos Danger?

Hey Now!
I hope your all feeling fine and doing great. :)
After a weekend off work I'm back in the saddle again. (Aerosmith :)
Well compared to most other places around the country the weather has been awesome up here in Big Bear Lake. So I had to take quite a few hikes in the forest with my dog Banjo. After all it's always lizard and wabbit season up here lol.


Lizard's do like to sunbathe on rock's and tree's you know. Well Banjo knows it at least :).He is 4 year's old but I'm afraid he will always see himself as a puppy because puppies never get in trouble. Ya right lol.
Can you see how blue the sky is at 7000' up? Not to mention the "Smog Free" air. Or did I just mention it?
It's so funny just when I think Banjo is "DOG TIRED" from such a long walk in the forest something will dart out across the trail way ahead of us. And he is off like a rocket lol. of course whatever it was has got away and he gives me that look. Like "I meant to let it go" with his tongue almost dragging on the ground. So of course I have to pat em over and over and saying good boy-what a good dog :).


Some of those elusive sunbathing lizard's getting a tree tan lol. Well they are only elusive to Banjo because they elude him by going up trees. He has not learned how to climb trees.Yet.
But he does give it a good try lol.

I am thinking of changing Banjo's name to...CARLOS DANGER.. No really..
Because he is always chasing girl dogs whenever and wherever he can not to mention how he is always after my cell phone when it's in it's leather case lol.... See where I'm coming from now.
For example:

Is that a girl dog or a wild burro? Does it matter I'm Carlos Danger!



I guess we will keep it Banjo for the time being because he has that name on his collar and dog tags.
Well that's enough about Banjo for now. ( Carlos I mean lol )

And for those that were interested in the many different free work at home opportunities or programs like the ones I mentioned in the previous post. Did you do any research into the so called totally free sites and see what I was talking about?

Like I mentioned earlier in my previous post. I have not yet put a penny into the Instant Payday Network work at home program I am involved with. I do think my time is worth more than a penny though so it's only my time that I have invested and I receiving income daily for that investment. So that old saying "There is no such thing as something for nothing" rings true here and applies to so many aspects in life.

The amount of time I put into this program is about 2 hours a day or night every other day during a normal week. In my case since I'm such a newbie at the Internet and computer stuff I might spend 2 hours one night just watching free training videos on the "How to do this and that for free online". If I did not use the program's free resources and videos showing how to work at home and succeed. Then I would be doing nothing so I shouldn't expect something right? Like so many of you with your time that does have value when put to use. So whether it's for an employer or yourself your time is worth something. If you have a job like mine that's part time and minimum wage or still looking for work or just want extra income and you have a computer with an Internet connection then what have you got to lose.

It's up to you when and where your going to make that choice to give it a try so why not start out with a truly free work at home program where your the boss and do everything at your speed. Not under any pressure to sell or buy anything or having to make or receive call's either. In my previous post I called this program the "Income Autobahn" for good reason. Because the daily income you will receive will vary like the different speeds you can go on the German autobahns.  For me it was the cost which was free and being a newbie the "No experience needed" that got me to do research and take that first step by entering my name and email.

If it makes you feel better just put in Carlos Danger for a name but the email has to be real :) Then just watch the video and see what you think. Follow the step by step instruction's that will show you exactly how to make your work at home program free.
Take care and all the best...

No comments: