Monday, August 5, 2013

Finding Some Peace of Mind at 7000'



Affiliate Marketing and Me

HELLO......Hello Again.
( Cars 1984 single )
What a great day to go on a hike in the forest. Not to hot and beautiful weather with awesome scenery to boot. A great way to clear the mind and just the sound of a noisy woodpecker in the background lol.
We just took a few mile hike up to the Pacific Crest Trail sign and had a water break for our dog Banjo (Carlos Danger remember lol).
          Carlos Danger marking his official territory there :)


It was during that quiet time up on top by the sign that we talked about if we should finally invest a little of the money I have been saving up from that free work at home opportunity I talked about in my last few post's. (Instant Payday Network
In the past few months I did a lot more research on what I would do next after finding a free work at home business by investing only my free time every other day. About 5-7 hours a week on average. Saving that income for the next step. Well I finally took that giant first step or more like a second step. My first step was a free affiliate opportunity that really was free if I so chose. I had the option of investing just time or money or both. Since I had a little extra time and no extra money so I chose free lol.
I need to mention I'm a total newbie to this stuff but have done lots of research before I ever took any steps towards being my own boss someday. In the past year alone not all of my steps were forward but then I never took "affiliate marketing 101" in school when I was younger so I learned by trial and error (the hard way). Which in the end actually made me feel like I really accomplished something. Even if it was just a bit of knowledge it was common sense that kept me moving forward and not giving up.

I/We decided to take the next step to invest money to move even further forward but keep that investment under $50/month. And after months of research that made only one affiliate marketing business stand out..."EMPOWER NETWORK"...why not see for yourself.

There are so many others out there but none that would give me the tools and training I needed because I wanted to work from home and I'm not an advertising expert or a  computer genius with HTML code and did not want to spend $100's a month which is what the rest of them wanted if I took my next step with them. We all have common sense some more than most.. Most just chose when to use it rather than always for different reasons.


Empower Network was up front about the cost and the training I would have access to immediately. The tools and expert help and advice whenever I needed them. The site fee's for everything including maintenance along with a new payment-processing system were all included for under $50. ($44.95)


The feeling of being on a team instead of all alone was worth the price of $44.95 for me. 
Which would have been a few minimum wage hours from one day at work to cover an entire month with Empower Network but. I had daily income saved up from Instant Payday Network to cover this cost for me.

I was informed many times before joining Empower Network and after that if it was not what I wanted or not for me that I could gladly get a refund within the first 3 days which I thought was very nice and professional. But after just the first day I knew it was just what I need to go forward and a great next step for me and my family.
Why not watch this video and see if it's not for you too.
Isn't right now a good time? See what you think.
What a great day for a hike and talking about the future....
Until next time... HELLO AGAIN
Take Care Out There :)

No comments: