Tuesday, August 6, 2013

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS





Nothing Else Matters
(Metallica 1999)


Whatever makes you happy in life is all that should matter.
But we get overwhelmed sometimes by our day to day struggles and the struggles of those that are around us or close to us. Whether they are friends or family or total strangers we come across in our daily travels. We are all connected by some invisible thread that spans the globe.

Back to the being happy part.
For some it's their health that gives them happiness.
For others it's their health that makes them sad.
Relationships bring happiness to most I think because being alone never made me all that happy. Then again a bad relationship could be much worse than being alone and much harder to resolve also.

For many it's where they are that makes them happy.
Where they live as in location. In the mountains or near the beach or the wide open plains. Maybe just being in a big city with the busy population surrounding you and the night life that never stops. 
Where they are for others might be their wealth or their financial portfolio that makes them happy and feel secure.

I'm quite sure that we would all like to have that secure feeling someday. It might be a family around you as you grow old that makes you feel secure. It might be saving money up to be ready for whatever might be around the corner you can't see. 

Like the family emergencies that are never planned ahead. The broken arm at school or the fender bender on the way to work. But for both of those examples they do sell insurance to cover those emergencies if your lucky enough to be able to afford them.

In my case: I'm happy just to be able to live high up in a ski resort mountain community surrounded by a beautiful forest with a lake. Wow what could be better than that right? I know lol.
My family has no health issues, but who knows what life has in store for any of us down the road. For me I needed to make a plan for what might come around the corner that I can't see. 

I certainly can't afford any emergency that might jump out at me or my family. But I am finally starting to put away a little money from affiliate marketing while my job keeps us just above water. Like I said we are happy right where we are at but.... 

I have a plan to be happier. Or would that be a goal? I guess it's because if we are happy now and like that feeling. 
What would happier feel like?
I mean that feeling of financial security and a beautiful location together at the same time.

Is it wrong to want a little more than happy?
I know I will be much being happier by having a little financial cushion or security to protect the I love. I don't even need to ask them if that would also make them happier. Just call it a feeling. 
It goes without saying. 

I would love to go just a few years back in time and have gotten into affiliate marketing with what I know now. To me that is sort of like being happy compared to being happier.

But we did not have the money to afford a simple $44.95 a month to invest with Empower Network back then. That's why I invested an hour or two every other day with Instant Payday Network because it was a free work at home business opportunity. I followed the video step by step and soon had another income besides my job from my very home on my free time.

About the go back in time thing and affiliate marketing. 
You know the happy compared to happier?
I just wish I could have joined right up with Empower Network even if I had to recycle bottles and cans to get $44.95 to be happier.
But we can't go back in time and skip the lessons learned can we. 

So with affiliate marketing...I guess it's all up to each individual and where you want to start and how much you can invest.
Whether it's your time because you have no extra money and no prior experience (Instant Payday Network). 
Or $44.95 because you have very little extra time and no prior experience or very experienced (Empower Network). 

I guess going from happy to happier with affiliate marketing... 
I wouldn't change a thing. :)

Take Care & Be Happy
Or Happier.. All the Best
Nothing Else Matters...

No comments: