Friday, August 9, 2013

I CAN'T DRIVE "55"



I CAN'T DRIVE 55
  (Sammy Hagar 1984)


No Really, 
Big Bear Lake,Ca has a much lower speed limit lol.
It's more like 35 - 40 until you get out of the city limits. :) 

It's Showtime here! 
It's The Big Bear Lake Annual Fun Run 2013 Auto Show August 9th, 10th, 11th. There is no charge or admission fee for attending as a visitor. So please come on up and enjoy the event!


 Speaking of "Speed Limits" and "Affiliate Marketing".
I personally recommend The Autobahn of Affiliate Network Programs "Empower Network". Because you have all the tool's and training videos at your disposal to take in at your own speed. Not to mention the great support team of professional's for any questions you might have as a newbie like me. They never make me feel small or stupid when I call or email support for help. But I can usually just rewind a training video (available 24 hr's) I skipped past because I was in a hurry lol. 

I know I should slow down and do it right the first time. But I'm actually making money now just by following Empower Network's 8 core steps. Even a newbie can do it.. Look at me now Mom. :)

So... If you want to drive fast then don't be afraid to check out what I'm talking about here and watch Empower Network's free video that tells the whole story and this one has a happy ending that could also be yours if your not afraid of going fast...... Chicken?

Remember....
I Can't Drive "55"
( until I get out of town )

Take Care Out There :)
Best Wishes To Your Success


    



No comments: